The Drifter is a wallet-friendly classic that steers away from Mad Rock’s more technical features, producing a shoe of high value and extreme comfort - yet one that has still climbed V14.
The Mad Rock Drifter has a medium-stiff sole for the perfect middle ground between foot support and sensitivity, with a neutral profile that makes it a comfortable shoe that can be worn all day. Medium-stiffness means the Drifter is hard enough to provide support on edges and slabs but still has a sensitivity that allows you to feel smaller holds for the versatile climber. Immense value and performance, for the climber who needs both.
- Versatile climbing shoe ideal for climbers looking for comfort
- Slightly asymmetric last and flat profile for maximum comfort
- Combination of stretchy Syn Flex and leather
- Synthetic reinforcements reduce stretching
- 3D molded heel for a great fit made with sticky rubber and cushy EVA
- Science Friction 3.0 rubber sole for the best friction
Upper Material: Leather
Midsole: 1.8mm Polyester midsole
Rubber: Science Friction 3.0
Asymmetrical Curvature: Moderate