Being 250km from Cape Town, this is a 2-day trip. A variety of options exist to cater to all skill levels and most weather conditions. Generally, the options are:
Two days of sport climbing or One day of Sport Climbing + one-day multi-pitch trad climbing.
- Tented Campsite
- Cabin accomodation (availability dependant; not included in price
One day Sport Climbing + 2 days multi-pitch trad climbing sleeping 2 nights in natural caves! This option requires a high level of hiking fitness as hiking to the caves is strenuous and requires us to carry ALL our equipment – sleeping, cooking (plus food), climbing equipment – 4-5 hours.
- As this is at altitude (2000m asl) this is NOT a winter option.
- This option is not suitable for kids.
- Being away from amenities, full hiking and climbing gear (good selection of clothing and food/water) needs to be carried to as well as UP the route.
- Both of the above can accommodate beginners, intermediates, kids and adults alike.
If you don’t believe us about it being wild, look at the image in the gallery of the night sky taken by a client on a moonless evening!