Inspired by our RA model, a climing shoes used by elite climbers on some of the most difficult and demanding routes in the world. Like other models in our ‘Balance Pro’ line, the INTI is designed to achieve outstanding performance and unrivalled versatility. Slightly softer than its predecessor, the INTI is nevertheless excellent on small edges, while its frictional properties are even further enhanced, making this the perfect shoe for vertical and slightly overhanging routes and boulder problems. When making the first ever 9a on-sight ascent, Alex had to climb completely naturally but with millimetre precision. In order to achieve this Alex opted to wear the INTI. It met his every requirement, providing maximum contact with the rock and superb, dynamic feedback on his foot placements, move after move after move.
- Incredible precision on every kind of foothold, from micro-edges to tenuous slopers.
- Superb performance yet very comfortable.
- Wide opening tongue for ease and speed of putting on and removing.
- Precise adjustment system. Perfectly balanced structure between softness and rigidity, meaning the foot moves only where you need it to.
- Rubber reinforced toe-box for increased abrasion resistance and superior toe-hooking.
- Micro-layer insole for the perfect distribution of force.
Vertical and moderately overhanging routes. Equally suited to bouldering.
TXT treated cotton
TST multi-layer Stretchtex
Vibram XS Grip 4 mm.
1-13 (UK) with half sizes