Compact yet useable, The Zenith's 18l capacity makes it big enough for everything you need on a multipitch route, and light enough for technical climbing.
The Zenith's tapered profile gives easy access to harness gear loops and chalk bag, while extra gear loops on the side panels help organise and carry a large rack. Attachment tabs let you carry essential items, such as a helmet, without taking up valuable internal space. The lid design gives easy access to the inside while keeping the contents secure, whether on the ground or at a hanging belay. External grab handles mean that the Zenith is also simple to move, both when approaching and on the climb.
- The Zenith's tapered design doesn't obstruct access to your gear and chalk bag when worn. This makes it a natural fit for trad or sport multipitch climbing.
- The Zenith's waistbelt keeps the pack secure when moving on technical ground, and can be removed to save weight.
- Grab handles let you lift the bag in an upright position, making it easy to move short distances.
- Gear loops and daisy chains on the side panels create more space for racking. This helps keep gear organised on long multipitch routes.
- An internal gear loop can be used to separate your gear from the rest of the bags contents, ensuring it is ready to go when you are.
- Zip pockets allow safe storage of valuable items. External pockets are easy access, while internal pockets feature a key clip.
- An internal sleeve holds the hydration bladder, and shoulder strap retainers keep the drinking tube within easy reach.
- External attachment points allow you to secure your helmet while keeping valuable internal space free for other items.